User Agreement 1.1
This User Agreement regulates the relationship between the Internet resource (service) MyLines (INTERA GROUP, Limited Liability Company) and the User of the Internet (“the User”) and the use of the Internet resource, services and applications MyLines (the main Internet address: www.mylines.club), on the terms specified in this Agreement.
The fact that the User registers on the Internet resource MyLines, as well as provides actions aimed at using the MyLines Internet resource, including searching, viewing or posting information, sending messages through the feedback form and other ways of using functions and services of the Internet resource MyLines, including paid ones, means full acceptance of this Agreement by the User.
In case if the User does not agree with the terms of this User Agreement, the use of MyLines Internet resource, its applications, services and functions shall be immediately terminated. The User may delete his/her account at any time, as a result personal data will be deleted automatically.
MyLines reserves the right to change the User Agreement at any time without any special notification of the User. The updated version of the User Agreement comes into force from the moment of its publication on the official website of MyLines located on the Internet at: www.mylines.club/legal. The User is obliged to study the User Agreement on his/her own on regular basis.
Using the Internet resource, applications, services and functions of MyLines after the User Agreement was updated means that the User agrees with it and all the provisions specified in the current User Agreement are fully applied to the User.
The current version of the MyLines User Agreement is always located on the Internet at: mylines.club/legal.
- Terms and their meaning.
- MyLines and/or Website is an Internet resource that represents the functions, services, applications and the amount of information contained in the system, intellectual property objects (including a computer program, databases, data files and codes, graphic design of the interface (design), etc.), access to which is carried out by means of various user devices that have Internet connection, through a special software for browsing the web (browser) at www.mylines.club (including second-level domains and the following levels relating to this address).
- The User is a visitor of MyLines Internet resource, including other resources, and services (applications for mobile devices and personal computers) posted on the Internet or using the functionality of which is carried out via the Internet. Both an individual or a legal entity may become the User. An individual acts on his own behalf, at his own expense and in his own interests. A legal entity acts through an individual authorized to act on behalf of a legal entity, at the expense of a legal entity and in the interests of a legal entity.
- Registration on MyLines are certain actions carried out by the User in accordance with the rules, conditions, instructions specified on MyLines website, including the User's personal credentials and other information about himself, using certain fields in the MyLines user interface, in order to create Personal Cabinet and the ability to use some of the Services, the use of which is possible only after registration.
- Credentials are a mandatory data for the User of MyLines that include: e-mail address and password created by the User in the process of Registration on the Website or modified by the User in the Profile menu located in the Personal Account. The credentials are used at login (authorization) on MyLines, as well as for access to the Personal Account.
- Rules and conditions for using MyLines service.
- The User has the right to post information and use the functions and services after Registration on the Website or in Mylines applications. When registering, the User selects the Credentials he is willing to fill in. After the User has filled in the Credentials, he receives an e-mail to the e-mail address specified during the registration, this letter contains an active hyperlink. The User's transition under this link is necessary to confirm his registration in the online service MyLines. Registration of an account can be carried out once per one e-mail address of the User, a new account registration for the same e-mail address is not possible. The User's Account data may be changed in MyLines Personal Account of the User.
- The Protection of the Credencials is the personal responsibility of the User of MyLines. The Credentials are forbidden to be passed on to third parties. The User is prohibited from using third party's User Credentials to authorize MyLines, except for persons acting on behalf of and in the interests of the User.
- When registering on MyLines, the User confirms that he/she has reached adulthood, is legally capable and has all the rights for the information posted on MyLines service.
- When registering on MyLines service, the User confirms that he/she provides reliable information about himself/herself or his/her organization authorizing him/her to perform actions on MyLines service (including registration, posting of relevant information and use of other service functions, including paid ones).
- When registering on MyLines service, the User confirms that he/she has read and accept this User Agreement and also agrees to the processing of personal data in accordance with the law of the Russian Federation “On Personal Data” No. 152-FZ and the “Council of Europe Convention on the Protection of Individuals with automated processing of personal data” (Convention for the Protection of Individuals with regard to Automatic Processing of Personal Data CETS No.: 108).
- MyLines reserves the right to block the User's access to the Personal Account and to services of the Website with termination of posting and displaying of the contact and other information of the User. MyLines reserves the right to terminate, restrict the User's access to the services, and also block or delete the account and all User information on the Website without restoration.
- Provided data and information.
- All information provided by the User of MyLines have to be reliable. The User is personally responsible for the information he/she provides. In case that any information of the User has been changed, the User is obliged to update it by editing it.
- In the process of using the information published on MyLines, as well as the services of this Website and mobile applications, including Registration, posting and viewing information posted on MyLines pages, etc., the User voluntarily makes a decision and is aware of the fact of providing MyLines and/or public access to his/her personal and other data (information), such as name, nickname, mobile phone number, e-mail address, as well as other information, which can be sent to the User from another Users through special pages of the Website in MyLines interface. MyLines takes all necessary actions to protect the User's personal data from unauthorized third-party access.
- MyLines does not consult and does not comment on issues that are not directly related to MyLines.
- MyLines states that it does not pre-verify any data or information posted on the Website. MyLines reserves the right to refuse to post or the right to delete the User's information on MyLines. The User agrees that he/she takes the entire responsibility concerned with the risks and possible consequences, in this regard the User has to assess the risks.
- The User’s data is placed on MyLines with the purpose of informing a wide range of persons of their information, including contact information, information about products, services, etc. Accordingly, the User acts on MyLines in his own interests, and is aware that the specified information and data will be publicly available to other users of MyLines and the Internet in all countries of the world. The User understands the fact of the accessibility of his/her information and assumes all risks associated with publishing of information on MyLines, including the risk of getting a telephone number to SMS-sending databases, e-mailing and any other risks associated with the actions of frauds.
- The User is allowed to use MyLines Services solely for their purpose, the use of the Services and information received through MyLines for other purposes is strictly prohibited. In the event of any violation by the User of this User Agreement, MyLines reserves the right to block the Account and the User's information both temporarily and permanently without providing the User with access to his Personal Account on MyLines Website.
- The User is not allowed to use any automated programs for using MyLines, unless it is stated in an additional agreement between MyLines and the User. MyLines does not allow users to copy and distribute information posted on the Website, including manually or automatically using specialized software, unless MyLines has given consent to do so.
- The User agrees not to take any action that could lead to a heavy load on MyLines’ infrastructure (for example, DDOS attacks or other specific actions aimed to cause damage).
- The fact of using MyLines, including Registration, means that the User agrees to receive advertising information posted on the Website both by MyLines and by third parties, including receipt of advertising and other information messages to the User’s e-mail address that was indicated during Registration on the Website. MyLines declares that it does not bear any responsibility for the content of advertising and information messages posted on MyLines or sent to the User’s email address.
- In case if the User has a claim against another User that arose in the course of using MyLines Services and the information posted on the Website, the User must file a claim exclusively with the User with whom the dispute arose. MyLines does not resolve disputes between the Users and is not responsible for the consequences of these disputes.
- The User of the Website is personally responsible for the compliance of the information posted on it with the current legislation of the Russian Federation and other countries. The User is aware that the use of MyLines for the purpose of selling any goods and services is prohibited by Law and entails a subsequent liability that may be imposed on the User by the appropriate law enforcement authorities. MyLines does not verify information posted by the Users on the Website and accordingly can not be held liable.
- The User is aware and understands that MyLines is not responsible for any possible loss of information, or its distortion.
- MyLines does not guarantee proper operation of all functions and services presented on the Website, does not state the absence of errors and inaccuracies in the information posted on the Website.
- MyLines does not bear responsibility for posting on the Website by the User of links (hyperlink) for the transition to third-party websites that are not affiliated or not owned by MyLines, is not related to information posted on third-party sites and can not guarantee that this information is posted under the laws of the Russian Federation and other countries.
- The legislation of the Russian Federation on the protection of consumer rights can not be applied to MyLines, as the use of the Website and the Services placed on it are provided to Users free of charge. MyLines is not an online store and does not sell any products to its Users.
- The User Agreement is not limited in time.
- To contact the Service on technical issues, as well as removal or modification of personal information, the User may e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.